ZENITH CHIROPRACTIC HAS SERVED PEOPLE OF ALL AGES WITH CONDITIONS RELATED TO ATLAS DISPLACEMENT INCLUDING:
WHAT WE DO
- Focus on the detection and correction of Atlas Displacement Complex, providing a patient-centered approach to achieving lasting correction
- Take precise and objective measurements to create a customized plan of correction
- Provide conservative care at a reasonable cost
What We Do Not Do
- No generalized manipulation focused on short-term pain relief
- No “one-size-fits-all chiropractic adjustments that twist, pop, or crack the neck or back
- No gimmicks or year-long contracts
By: Dr. John Stenberg | Jan 05, 2022
According to Georgetown University’s Health Policy Institute, approximately 65 million American’s experience back pain severe enough to interfere with daily activities. Additionally, back pain is one of the most common reasons why individuals call off work.
By: Dr. John Stenberg | Sep 05, 2021
Fibromyalgia is a common but less known syndrome that affects both muscles and bones. This disease does not only bring about pain on your body, but it also has the power to cause you mental distress. Unfortunately, 5 million American adults, ages 18 years old and above, experience fibromyalgia.