- By: Dr. John Stenberg
- Date: Sep 16, 2018
Pathways Connect Colorado Springs July Mastermind - Nutrition Recap
<iframe width=560 height=315 src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/5VgjYZx0ZEY” frameborder=0 allow=accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture allowfullscreen style=display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;margin-bottom:20px></iframe>
- Proper nutrition isn’t always easy, but it should be simple
- Quantity of food (feeling full) VS. Quality food (proper nutrients)
- COLOR for QUALITY - richly colored foods often include more vitamins/minerals
- Can you find your food in nature? Can it be consumed with minimal processing?
- 80/20 Rule - you don’t have to eat PERFECTLY to have a nutritious diet
Watch the video recap above (2:24) for the big picture. For more information regarding Pathways Connect Colorado Springs Monthly Mastermind, request access to the private Facebook group here.
Sign up to receive NeuroStructural News - Zenith Chiropractic’s Monthly Update delivered to your inbox. We promise to never sell, distribute, or disclose your address.